|Appletree is growing again!
We’re looking for a part-time or full-time Account Manager/Marketing Assistant to join us in October 2009, for a minimum of three days per week.
Here’s what we need someone to do:
- To carry out regular marketing activity for a particular client, to help maintain a flow of potential clients into that business and help it to grow (two days per week)
- To provide copywriting services to a range of Appletree’s clients for marketing materials (½ – 1½ days per week)
- To help build Appletree’s reputation by maintaining the provision of high quality marketing information and advice (½ – 1½ days per week)
To put that into more detail, here’s what we need our new team member to do:
- Marketing for Specific Client – carrying out marketing activities identified in action plans, including submitting articles to websites, measuring marketing activity and results, carrying out competitor research, identifying editorial opportunities and speaking to journalists, creating direct mail and telemarketing
- Copywriting for Specific Client – including monthly email newsletter, content for website, articles and direct mail
- Copywriting for other Clients – including newsletters, brochures and websites
- Marketing for Appletree – responding to enquiries. Maintaining company websites – updating copy, analysing statistics and carrying out research. Carrying out competitor research when required. Managing in house newsletter mailing lists
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please call me on 01635 578 500 to find out more.
If you know anyone else who might be interested, please send them this email.
Thank you for your help.
T: 01635 578 500