If you’ve yet to get your 2010 diary, check in to the Family Friendly Working blog as we’ll be looking at some of the best diaries for busy mums over the next few days. First up for review is the Mum’s Office The Big Family Diary 2010.
- the page at the back to write your passwords for your favourite websites. Ideal for anyone prone to logging themselves out of sites – just don’t let anyone get their hands on you diary.
- the way the diary is totally designed for the family. The initial section is all about ‘our family’, with space for everyone’s details. There is a page for Mum’s information and one for Dad too … I suspect you will be able to count on the fingers of one hand the number of families where both parents use the diary equally.
- the page for class contacts – vital for any mum managing a busy child’s social life.
- the fact that the diary has info pages for up to five children.
- the sense of humour behind pages like ‘in case I lose my mobile’ – aka the address pages.
- the robust plastic outer covers and spiral binding which should ensure the diary lasts the year.
We’d like to see more:
- fun and humour in the design – the pages and cover are pretty dull really compared to the other diaries we’ll be looking at.
And if you haven’t yet got a diary, and would like to win this one, comment below and tell me why you think it would help!