Company Name: The Pets, Homes and Garden Company Ltd
Petsitting and house minding licence opportunity – a ‘Business in a Box’
Hours you might need to work to make it succeed: 20 – 30 hours per week
Skills that will help you make this business work: You should be self-motivated, organised, have good communication skills and be good with animals.
Tell me the facts
Date Established: Original petsitting business established May 2002 (Holiday Help 4 Petz). The Pets, Homes and Gardens Co established August ’09 with launch November ’09 (although two years in the planning)
The Pets, Homes and Garden Company is a licensed business opportunity in a designated territory with your own chosen business name
When you take up the business you get:
- two full days of training;
- fully comprehensive operations manual detailing the business blueprint;
- professionally designed and content-managed website;
- creation of logo and business image; business cards and stationery;
- workwear and one year’s full insurance cover
- plus a signed copy of the bestselling book, ‘Powerful Marketing on a Shoestring Budget for Small Businesses’ by Pets, Homes and Gardens Co trainer Dee Blick.
Initial Start up Costs: £6,995 + VAT (£5,995 + VAT for first six licensees)
There are no further ongoing monthly costs, but a fee of £250 + VAT per annum to reserve your territory plus website hosting fee if continuing to use ISP brand with business phone and internet packages.
You recieve two full days of expertly delivered induction training. On the first day, licensees will be shown how to set up the business, including the successful approach to customer service and customer care, compliance with current legislation and HMR&C and website design and maintenance. The second day will comprise practical and cost effective marketing tips for promoting your business by chartered marketer, Dee Blick.
After initial training, four one to one telephone or face-to-face mentoring sessions (this is included in the package, further mentoring is available for a fixed fee).
How to find out more:
Telephone 01403 268282/07753 360881