Family Info Ltd is looking for someone with extensive experience in marketing and sales and with knowledge of the parenting market, in order to help develop the commercial performance of the company.Family Info is a home-based company set up by a group of mothers and fathers and managed from homes. The CEO is Duncan Fisher OBE.
– Produces and distributes 500,000 pocket guides for expectant parents. These are ordered by and distributed to parents by maternity services. They are free to parents and maternity services, paid up to now by sponsorship and advertising. The new edition promotes the sale of books and DVDs.
– Publishes the book for new parents Baby’s Here! Who Does What? which has received strong praise in the national and parenting media.
– Publishes a website, www.dad.info, which receives 20,000 unique visitors per month.
The key theme of all Family Info’s materials is cooperation in parenting between mothers and fathers, focusing on pregnancy and the early years.
The company needs:
– An assessment of the commercial potential of each part of the business.
– For each part of the business deemed as having significant commercial potential, suggestions for how to develop this potential through marketing and partnerships.
Contact: Duncan Fisher
07950 028704 firstname.lastname@example.org