“In writing The Mumpreneur Guide, Antonia Chitty has brought together relevant and useful information from a variety of sources including legal information and actual mum case studies, to form a practical workbook.”
Nadine Hill, The Dream PA
What’s in ‘The Mumpreneur Guide’?
You can be sure that this book will help whether you are wondering about starting a business or have a definite business idea. Claim your copy NOW to find out:
- 4 types of business that work well when you are a parent
- 33 great business ideas and how to make them succeed when you have a family.
- 7 indispensible resources to get your business off to a great start.
- The 12 essentials of business planning. Plus a step by step guide to create your plan
Plus you’ll learn:
- 7 simple ways to find customers.
- The 19 ‘must haves’ for any website.
- 9 great ways to raise your business profile online.
- 7 essentials to help you get to grips with business finance basics.
- 5 key elements of getting a great work life bala nce.
- 10 ways to grow your business and take it to the next level.
And you’ll receive:
- 12 practical exercises to help you take action in YOUR business
- 42 inspiring case studies of mums and dads with great businesses
Find out more: www.themumpreneurguide.co.uk/