Company Name: Montezuma’s @ Home
Description of the business that someone could buy into:
Become a Chocolate Ambassador with Montezuma’s Chocolates
- Be part of a fun, small family owned British company making award winning chocolate
- Learn all about Montezuma’s and why we make such great chocolate
- Commitment to suit you and your family
- Have fun being an Ambassador and representing Montezuma’s at parties, Christmas and Summer fayres and local food festivals
- Reduced price kits to get you started in business
- Several different kits to allow you to broaden your party themes and operate all year round
- Detailed handbook with full product and chocolate information and guidance on how to run a great party
- Commission on all sales and extra rewards for reaching sales targets
- Financial rewards for finding new Ambassadors
- Invitation to an annual Ambassadors’ chocolate day at Chocolate HQ!
Hours you might need to work to make it succeed
- You will be required to sell a minimum of £500 worth of products or £1500 in a rolling three months, therefore we estimate this only requires you to organise one party per week to make your chocolate business a success!
Skills that will help you make this business work
- A love for good chocolate
- Great people skills
- Flexibility – this is a part time job that you can make work around your home commitments
Tell me the facts
- Date Established: Montezuma’s was founded in 2000, however @ Home is brand new launching in 2011.
- What You Offer: Direct Sales
- Initial Start up Costs: £60 starter kit £180 worth of chocolate
- Ongoing monthly costs e.g fees for accounting/marketing/advertising support:
- Annual costs e.g renewing licenses: n/a
- Training offered. Please describe any training you offer to help someone starting this business:
- Comprehensive hand Book detailing everything you will need to know about Montezuma’s the brand and the chocolate we make!
- Support offered. Please describe the ongoing support you can offer to someone taking up this business opportunity:
- Telephone support and an annual Ambassadors Training Day at Montezuma’s HQ.
How to find out more:
Telephone 01243 510 545