Holiday company Tots to Travel is launching the Just Go! Awards, the UK’s first awards focused exclusively on family friendly travel products. The company is inviting entries for products that genuinely make the life of parents easier when travelling with young children aged four and under.
“Travelling with babies, toddlers and young children can be hard work. They need a huge amount of kit just to make everyday tasks manageable,” explains Wendy Shand, founder of Tots to Travel and mums of three. “While we do our best to ensure all our properties are fully equipped with the kit parents need, we know that there are some excellent travel products on the market that make life for parents that much easier. These awards aim to recognise those products.”
Products can be entered into one of five categories and there is a category for the best travel apps:
- Feeding – whatever parents need to feed their child on holiday, whether it’s the actual food or kit needed to get it in them.
- Sleeping – whatever parents need to get their little ones to sleep, whether out and about or at the holiday accommodation.
- For the journey – any products that will make getting to the holiday easier, whether that’s for use in cars, planes, trains or ferries!
- Safety – anything that keeps your tots as safe on holiday as they would be at home.
- Fun & games – anything that will keep your tots happy and entertained, because happy kids = happy parents.
- Apps – any apps for use on smartphones or tablet pcs that make holidays easier.
Entries now open and will close on 30 April 2011. Finalists will be announced in May with winners being announced via a virtual award ceremony on Twitter on 30 June 2011. For more information and to access the entry form, go to www.justgoawards.co.uk