Do you have plans for growing your business? Would our prize package aid your plans? If so, we want to hear from you. Pitch perfect is more than a competition. It is a journey….an experience….and a chance to test and develop your thinking, skills and plans. Get through the early rounds and you’re well on the way to win the fantastic £10k prize package. In addition, it also offers a route to raising finance/investment and further free support, as last year’s finalists discovered.
To enter Pitch Perfect 2011 you should:
- Be a business within the London area with fewer than 250 employees
- Be trading and can demonstrate sales
- Have plans to offer work, retain and develop staff
- Have growth aspirations
- Register with Tower Hamlets Business Support Unit
- Have possible commercial finance needs, although this is not part of the package
- The competition is open to new and existing clients of Tower Hamlets College Business Support unit.
- The workshops are an integral part of the competition.
How to register your entry
All entries for PitchPerfect 2011 must be submitted via our online registration form at: www.pitchperfect2011.eventbrite.com. The entry form template cannot be saved online, so we recommend completing the document first and then copying and pasting your submission into the online form.
All registrations must be received by 5pm Friday 10 June.
If you are eligible: After registering and assuming you are eligible you will be required to attend our business owner development programme.
For further information contact Ian Mistlin on 0207 510 2789 or email email@example.com