“In writing The Mumpreneur Guide, Antonia Chitty has brought together relevant and useful information from a variety of sources including legal information and actual mum case studies, to form a practical workbook.”
Nadine Hill, The Dream PA
If the kids are back at school, here’s the perfect time to concentrate on finding a job which suits your lifestyle. And there’s lots of help out there, including Antonia’s book, The Mumpreneur Guide.
What’s in ‘The Mumpreneur Guide’?
You can be sure that this book will help whether you are wondering about starting a business or have a definite business idea. Claim your copy NOW to find out:
- 4 types of business that work well when you are a parent
- 33 great business ideas and how to make them succeed when you have a family.
- 7 indispensible resources to get your business off to a great start.
- The 12 essentials of business planning. Plus a step by step guide to create your plan
Plus you’ll learn:
- 7 simple ways to find customers.
- The 19 ‘must haves’ for any website.
- 9 great ways to raise your business profile online.
- 7 essentials to help you get to grips with business finance basics.
- 5 key elements of getting a great work life bala nce.
- 10 ways to grow your business and take it to the next level.
And you’ll receive:
- 12 practical exercises to help you take action in YOUR business
- 42 inspiring case studies of mums and dads with great businesses
Find out more: www.themumpreneurguide.co.uk/