Having fun with your family is an important part of family life and a great way to relax and unwind from running your own business. Finding activities to do as a family that don’t cost the earth is not as hard as you may think.
Here are our top five tips on having fun with your family without breaking the bank.
- You really don’t need to spend anything to have fun as a family. You can simply go to a local park and have fun on the swings or take a bat and ball and play rounders. Great exercise and lots of fun!
- Look in local and national newspapers as they are always offering 2 for 1 on tickets to lots of different activities. They also have great offers on restaurants and as well as lists of activities that are local to you.
- Visit your local museum. We recently visited one as a family and the children absolutely loved it. The great thing is they now cater for children so have interactive displays that the children are allowed to touch. They also have a wide range of activities so is great for all the family not matter what the age.
- Check out the internet. There are many websites that offer savings on holidays, days out, meals and goods. One such site is Groupon, this is a great site as they not only have offers for the whole of the UK, you can find offers in a specific city near to you. You can also sign up and receive the offers direct to your inbox, which is great as the offers are limited in number and do also have a time limit.
- Fancy a modern day treasure hunt? GPS treasure hunting is a great family activity and the only expense is petrol. You go round searching for hidden containers using gps-enables devices and then you share your finds online. A great way to find new places locally and lots of fun for all the family.