With the kids now settled back into school life you may be wondering what you can do with yourself? Getting a job that fits in around school hours can be difficult to find so why not look into starting your own business?
There are two fantastic new ecourses being launched this week, one today and one on Thursday!
In this event Bianca will be sharing:
- How to choose the right online business for you so you actually enjoy what you are doing
- What you need to start your business fast and easily with only the bits that are crucial for your start up success
- The best ways to work from home around your family to save yourself time, energy and money
The webinar takes play Tuesday 18th September 8.30pm (BST) you can register here
Helen Lindop from Business plus Baby is launching a brand new course to help mums start their own business, Work At Home Mum Fast Start e-course. The eCourse starts on 20th September and costs just £49.
Here’s what’s in the course:
- Four-week online LIVE course – no self-study here , you’ll be able to talk to Helen live over the internet
- Four weekly webinars with tutor support from me between (If you miss a webinar it will be recorded so you can watch later)
- Printable action plans you can fill in
- Free paperback copy of her book Start a Family Friendly Business. Yes, it will be posted to you wherever you are in the world.
The webinars start at 8.30pm (BST) on Thusday 20th September to find out more or sign up click here.