The Lactivist empire is for sale. Founder Lisa says, “Lactivist has a terrific potential for growth and profit but I’m not the best person to take it to the next level, it needs to be run by someone with fresh energy. You might looking for an opportunity to work from home and around the needs of your family. You might be looking to add a new product line to your established business. You might want to give their shop a head start by acquiring an extensive and loyal customer base. You might be looking for extensive content and intellectual property relevant to young mothers. If you enjoy being in the public eye there are always plenty of media requests and in the years I have run it I have had invitations to speak on Radio 4. I have spoken on Radio 2, numerous local radio stations, the BBC World Service and there has been plenty of coverage in the Guardian, the Daily Mail and several local papers.
“It’s the perfect business to run from home, has huge scope for expansion and comes with a lot of goodwill, faithful customers and fans and has a very good reputation for integrity and quality.
It needs someone with a passion for breastfeeding who can take it to the next level.
I am selling:
- Website on Zen cart with existing customers and 60 items of stock set up, dropshipping arrangements set up with products not held in stock, 1000 newsletter subscribers – www.lactivist.co.uk
- Stock of t-shirts, bags, hats and mugs (approx 3k)
- WordPress blog www.lactivist.net around 10,000 views a month, over 1000 published posts. Income from sponsors £50+ a month, set up with google adwords and a shopping cart function.
- Facebook page over 7000 fans
- Twitter account over 3000 followers
- www.lactivistbling.co.uk dropshipping site for nursing necklaces, 96 published posts, dropshipping arrangements set up.
- Screens for printing already at printers who will arrange everything, ordering t-shirts etc. Approx 20 screens.
- Various other URLS that re-direct or promote Cafe Press.
- Copyright of all Lactivist photoshop files and intellectual property, finished images for printing, works in progress, banners, print ready images for flyers, banners etc. over 56MB.
- Contacts and good relationships with reliable and affordable printers of flyers, postcards, mugs, iphone cases, mouse mats, badges and keyrings.
- Cafe Press http://www.cafepress.com/lactivistworld/8786514 and Zazzle http://www.zazzle.co.uk/lactivist shops
- I’m selling to the highest bidder.
If you have any questions please get in touch by email – firstname.lastname@example.org