Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency. Crunch’s monthly fee of £59.50+VAT includes:
- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for up to four company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services
Launched in April 2009, Crunch already boasts more than 3,500 clients, and is committed to helping the UK’s self-employed community. Crunch also operates GoLimited.co, a simple, at-cost limited company formation agent, as well as FreelanceAdvisor.co.uk, and ContractorAdvisor.co.uk which provide expert advice, support and news for the UK’s freelance and contractor communities, attracting thousands of readers every day.
Calculate whether Crunch could save you £££££
This post isn’t sponsored, but it does include affiliate links.