Nectar Business Small Business Awards: entry deadline extended until 25 May 2014. Free to enter. Prize of £2,000 cash and 50,000 Nectar points, as well as competing for the unique opportunity to meet and receive tailored expert advice from Karren Brady at the Nectar Business Round Table event later in the year. Categories are:
- Small Business of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Home Grown Business of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Tradesperson of the Year
- Contribution to the Community
Businesses can enter as many categories as they like for free via www.nectar.com/business-sba2014 online, via email or post.
Natwest everywoman Awards: entries by 7 July 2014. Free to enter. Categories:
- The Artemis Award – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business who is aged 25 or under.
- The Demeter Award – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business who is aged between 26 and 35.
- The Athena Award – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business who is aged between 36 and 49.
- The Hera Award – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business who is aged 50 or over.
- The Iris Award – Awarded to the most inspirational and successful female entrepreneur who runs a business that uses technology in an innovative and disruptive way.
Nominate via www.everywoman.com/award
mumandworking awards. Nominations open May 6th 2014 and close 16 June. Free to enter. There is also a voting round. Lots of categories in this one:
- Business Parent of the Year
- Most Inspiring Business Parent
- Start-up Business of the Year
- Best Direct Sales Independent Representative
- Flexible Business of the Year
- Flexible Employee of the Year
- Franchisor of the Year
- Franchisee of the Year
- Best use of technology within a family-friendly business
- Celebrity working parent of the Year
- Working Parent Blogger of the Year
Find out more and nominate: www.mumandworking.co.uk/awards