If you would like to be one of the people featured on this site, do get in touch with email@example.com. We’re looking for mums, dads and grandparents who own businesses, people who run a business with family members, and anyone who has flexible working arrangements and would like to shar ehow they work.
As well as profiles, see below, we also accept tip-based articles, of around 500-700 words, on issues pertinent to mumpreneurs and working parents. Advice can cover business and parenting issues.
Guidelines for a profile
There are questions below to guide you.
Don’t feel that you have to stick to a Q&A format, and please only answer the questions that apply to you.
IDEAS FOR WHAT TO COVER
- Your name and age
- Tell us about your family
- What is your business and what does it offer?
- What did you do before coming up with your business idea and how was it making the transition?
- When did you launch?
- How did you get started?
- What’s your favourite thing about running your own business?
- What’s the thing you least enjoy about running your own business?
- What has worked well about your business?
- What’s been your biggest business mistake? How did you deal with it?
- How do you fit in work with the family?
- Are you working towards a financial goal for your business?
- Would you ever give up your business to do something else?
- Do you have an exit strategy?
- Have you had your ‘I’ve made it’ moment? Or when do you think it will come?
- Where do you hope to be in five years time?
- If you have a flexible working business opportunity, please explain briefly what you offer and how people find out more.
- Your website link.
Please include a link to a photograph and/or logo or email a selection of photos.