Sleep and Your Special Needs Child launched at the start of the month – it’s one of the first books to focus on helping you work out how to improve your child’s sleep using straightforward behavioural techniques.
We’ve been ‘visiting’ some blogs belonging to parents of kids with a range of special needs since the launch, sharing sleep tips. Why not check out the posts and see if there are some tips that will help you and your child sleep better.
- Wind down tips at My Life as a Mummy
- Sleep tips for people with sensory processing disorder at the Sensory Seeker
- Sleep tips for children with autism at Ethan’s Escapades
- Tips to help you change daytime activities for a better night sleep at In the Playroom
- Read more about the whole series of books, covering Food and Special Needs and Assessment for Special Needs
If you’d like us to write an article for your blog, or you would like to review the book on your site, drop me an email via the ‘contact’ page.