Family Friendly Working is packed with articles on all sorts of topics, whether you want to run your own business, join a party plan or direct sales business, or buy a franchise. In this article. I round up some of our news and advice about flexible work, to make it easier for you to find out what you need to know.
We have a number of articles from contributors, both professional and personal, which will help you get their views on working flexibly, plus get lots of tips to help you if you want to apply for flexible work or create your own flexible business.Click the title to read the article.
- A personal experience of flexible working, by Lindsey of Bojangle Communications
- You can have it all… if you really want it?
- Dads missing out on paternity leave
- How to create your own flexible job by Inge Woudstra
- Would you take your toddler to work?
- Does having a business make you happier?
- How to get help to retrain
If you’re serious about flexible and family friendly work, Antonia Chitty has lots more advice for you:
- Explore www.familyfriendlyworking.co.uk for business ideas and events, and to get inspired by other parents with businesses
- Buy Start A Family Friendly Business: 129 Brilliant Business Ideas for Mumswhich Antonia has co-authored with Helen Lindop.
- Check out The Mumpreneur Guide: Start Your Own Successful Business. It’s specially designed for mums who want to start a family friendly business. It covers issues from business planning to childcare, business finances to setting aside time for you.