Family Friendly Working is packed with articles on all sorts of topics, whether you want to run your own business, join a party plan or direct sales business, or buy a franchise. In this article. I round up some of our news and advice about starting a business, to make it easier for you to find out what you need to know.
1. We have a great series of articles on how to create and sell your own product. Loads of tips and advice to take you from the initial concept all the way through development, manufacture, retail and wholesale. Read all about how to create and sell a product here.
2. If you don’t want to sell a product, why not offer a service. Here are three of our most popular work-at-home business service articles:
3. Still on maternity leave? This is the time when many mums start looking for ideas on how to stay at home, yet still earn. Here are some tips to help you look at the alternatives to going back to work after maternity leave, pregnancy and career changes, and one on making the budget stretch so you can work on your new business idea.
If you’re serious about starting a business, Antonia Chitty has lots more advice for you:
- Explorewww.familyfriendlyworking.co.uk for business ideas and events, and to get inspired by other parents with businesses
- Buy Start A Family Friendly Business: 129 Brilliant Business Ideas for Mumswhich Antonia has co-authored with Helen Lindop.
- Check out The Mumpreneur Guide: Start Your Own Successful Business. It’s specially designed for mums who want to start a family friendly business. It covers issues from business planning to childcare, business finances to setting aside time for you.