Family Friendly Working is packed with articles on all sorts of topics, whether you want to run your own business, join a party plan or direct sales business, or buy a franchise. In this article, I round up five articles to take you from the research stage to owning your own franchise. Click each link to find out more
- Find out about franchising: an introductory article with all the basics about franchising
- Research to help you choose a franchise: learn about market research
- What you need to succeed in franchising: the key facts that will help you make a go of a franchise
- Financing a franchise: making your it all adds up
- Details of buying a franchise: check the small print
If you’re serious about buying a franchise or running any other typs of business, Antonia Chitty has lots more advice for you:
- Explore www.familyfriendlyworking.co.uk for business ideas and events, and to get inspired by other parents with businesses
- Buy Start A Family Friendly Business: 129 Brilliant Business Ideas for Mums which Antonia has co-authored with Helen Lindop.
- Check out The Mumpreneur Guide: Start Your Own Successful Business. It’s specially designed for mums who want to start a family friendly business. It covers issues from business planning to childcare, business finances to setting aside time for you.