The Mum and Working awards are open for you to enter now until May 29th. There are a number of award catagories: read on to find out which you could enter:
- Business Parent of the Year ~ Open to any parent who has founded their own business and is a shining example of how running a business alongside a family works! Judges will be looking for examples of successful, parent-run businesses going places! As sponsored by NatWest
- Most Inspiring Business Parent 2015 ~ For any parent running a flexible business who has struggled against adversity and triumphed despite the odds. As sponsored by Amanda’s Action Club
- Start-up Business of the Year ~Open to any business category which has been trading for 2 years or under and whose founder is a parent operating within a ‘family friendly’ model. Judges will be looking for a successful business concept, positive early trading figures/forecasts & a business with real potentialAs sponsored by Swimkidz
- Best Direct-Sales Independent Representative 2015Open to any direct sales representative who can show the judges proven success in terms of business growth, as well as being an inspiration to other sellers or team members through their flexible working model of running their business to support their family As sponsored by Official Photographer Sophie Sheinwald Photography
- Flexible Employee of the Year ~For companies, colleagues, staff and associates to nominate an employee who clearly demonstrates how flexible employment can bring out the best in individuals for the benefit of their employers, families and customers As sponsored by Owow Chocolates
- Franchisor of the Year ~Open to any franchisor who actively promotes exceptionally family-friendly and flexible working policies to its franchisees. As sponsored byMorton Michel VOTED CATEGORY
- Franchisee of the Year ~ For companies, colleagues, staff and associates to nominate a franchisee who clearly demonstrates how a flexible franchise can bring out the best in individuals for the benefit of their families and customers. As sponsored by Hartbeeps
- Best International Flexible Business ~ For any UK-based successful business exporting or operating overseas demonstrating a family-friendly, flexible working model
- Best use of technology or innovation within a family-friendly business ~For any business/charity/company or operation utilising technology or new innovations to facilitate flexible working – APPS, multi-functional websites, online communication systems etc As sponsored by The Children’s Activities Association
- High-Profile Working Parent of the Year ~For a Mum or Dad in the public eye who juggles parenting and their high-profile role – – VOTED CATEGORY
The closing date for nominations is 29 May 2015 at 5pm.
Shortlisted nominees’ details will appear online after 15 June 2015 in the ‘judged’ categories.
Voting will open on June 12 at 10am and close on September 4 at 5pm when the finalists in each of the voting categories will be announced.
Nominees may choose not to be part of the awards by notifying us by email to email@example.com by 14 June 2015
The ceremony and celebratory reception will be held at RBS, 280 Bishopsgate, London on the afternoon of Tuesday September 22 2015.