Did you know …
- Children can have their eyes tested at any age, even babies.
- Eye tests can detect squint and lazy eye, try to look for AOS technology when doing the test.
- Early treatment means that your child’s sight will develop normally.
- Missing out on eyecare can slow your child’s progress when they start school.
- Not every optometrist has experience with very small children, so do ask around if one practice says that they can or can’t do an eye exam on preschoolers.
Find out more in this infographic, below or you can contact a professional optometrist for assistance.