The exhibition for mums on a mission is coming to Brighton on Thursday 23rd February 2017. This free to attend, child-friendly exhibition is for mums looking to start a business, grow a business or to help those who are just not-knowing right now. With over 40 exhibitors offering opportunities, services and support, taster workshops, speed networking and a Q&A panel, there really is no reason not to start 2017 with a bang and launch your very own mission to the moon along with hundreds of other like-minded mums. Register for free today. http://www.mumsenterprise.events/visit
If you have a business idea, are seeking inspiration or are running a business right now then this is the event for you.
The Mums Enterprise Roadshow is a child-friendly business exhibition helping mums progress with their professional and business lives outside of the 9-5 and after the life-changing event of being a mum. We shouldn’t lose our talents just because we are mums and the world is changing and it’s actually now easier than ever to find alternatives, start and grow a business from home.
Child-friendly, informal and relaxed but above all dedicated to really making a difference to your work or business life, the day includes :
- Over 40 exhibiting companies helping you with things like Marketing, Franchising, Finance, Freelancing, Business opportunities, business services, life, career and business coaching and so much more.
- Short taster workshops designed to give you value in it’s topic such as ‘How to price yourself’ and ‘Identify your strengths’
- Speed Networking which is fast, fun and you meet loads of like-minded mums in the same boat.
- Finally we end the day with an hour long Q&A panel which is just amazing – honest, real and blimin great advice from successful mums who have been there and done it.
- You will take away our famous ‘Enterprisers Handbook’ which will contain all your notes and contacts from the day AND if that wasn’t enough you even get a Goody Bag.
It is FREE for you to attend with refreshments available to buy on the day and feel free to bring your babies, no matter how old they are. You can also visit www.mumsenterprise.events and videos on theYou Tube channel so you can get a feel for what the events are like.
See you there!