- ~ you have a job, but feel fed up with trying to do too much in too little time
- ~ feel torn between work and spending time with your children
- ~ dream of being a mumpreneur
- ~ would you love to find work that fits in with the family
- ~ are running your own business and want resources and support
Visit the blog to find out about
- ~ flexible work
- ~ direct selling
- ~ franchises
- ~ starting your own business
- ~ mumpreneur news
- ~ events and awards
If you want to promote your business there are a number of ways to feature. You can:
- ~ simply fill in a profile and I’ll feature it when I get a slot.
- ~ submit a link for the parent run businesses page,
- ~ submit products for review or advertise.
About the creator of Family Friendly Working
Antonia Chitty has been working flexibly since having her daughter in 2002. She says, “I looked at the skills I had and how I could apply them. A session with life coach Suzy Greaves as part of an article for She magazine really helped. I’d never thought of running my own business, but Suzy opened my eyes to the fact that people would pay money for my skills.”
Antonia now combines writing non fiction books with business consultancy and mentoring.
Alongside this, Antonia is mum to D, J and K. She says, “It’s not always easy running your own business and being a mum at the same time. There are never quite enough hours in the day to do everything, and you may find me typing in the train on the way to a meeting, making the most of every moment I get. But I wouldn’t change the way I work. I get to spend time with the kids, choose my own hours, and be there for events at school. I have the flexibility to adapt if one of the children is sick. Work-wise, I get to choose a range of interesting projects, and still love what I do.”
Some posts on this site contain affiliate links