If you would like to be one of the people featured on this site, do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to find out about other promotional opportunities and advertising.
Guidelines for a profile
There are questions below to guide you BUT don’t feel that you have to stick to a Q&A format. Family Friendly Working covers news and short articles about you and your business. All pieces need to be 400-500 words:
IDEAS FOR WHAT TO COVER
- Name of Business:
- Your name and age:
- Tell us about your family (partner, children, ages, where you live etc: whatever you feel happy sharing)
- What did you do before coming up with your business idea (previous career, stay at home mum etc) and how was it making the transition?
- When did you launch?
- How did you get started?
- What research did you do before launching?
- How have you funded the business?
- How do you promote your business? What has worked best?
- What has worked well about your business?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far? How have you dealt with it?
- How do you fit in work with the family?
- Have you got an exit strategy?
- If you have a flexible working business opportunity, please explain briefly what you offer and how people find out more.
- Your website link.
- If you can offer a discount or special promotion for Family Friendly Working readers, please write it here:
Please include a selection of photographs.