Home » Flexible Working, Franchises, Direct Selling and Party Plan Opportunities Directory

Cosmetics, Skincare and Fragrance Party Plan and Direct Selling Ideas

A fun stocking filler for the kids!

Jewellery Party Plan and Direct Selling Ideas

• Ice Jewellery (Sterling Silver & Fashion Jewellery with stunning Bags) Host a party or become a consultant. 0844 6931181 or visit www.icejewellery.com
  • Miglio Jewellery (ethically-made, burnished silver designer jewellery) – become a Style Consultant, earn between 30% – 40%. Call us on 01604 624 801, or visit www.miglio.co.uk

Health Party Plan and Direct Selling Ideas

Home Party Plan and Direct Selling Ideas

• Betterware (products for home and garden) www.betterware.co.uk 0845 125 5000
  • Demarle (cookery workshops) www.demarle.com 020 7304 7092
  • Enjo (chemical free cleaning products) www.enjo.net 0870 900 6600
  • Girlie Gardening (garden tools)www.girliegardening.co.uk 01756 79 78 77
  • Kitchen Kitten Generate an income working from home with your own Kitchen Kitten website. Earn 10-20% commission on sales without the need to buy stock, handle customers or organise deliveries – we do all that for you. Thousands of proven kitchen décor and DIY products already sold through major retailers and the trade. Regular offers and discounts for your customers. Friendly training, help and support. www.kitchenkitten.co.uk
  • Kleeneze (home and health and beauty products) www.kleeneze.co.uk 08703 33 66 88 and Moneyme.co.uk
  • Mystic Charms – Join our dropship members selling our top quality mystical charms, tarot & oracle cards, new age books, ritual supplies & mind body & spirit products. Mysticcharms.co.uk

Cloth Nappies Party Plan, Direct Selling and Franchise Ideas

Babykind www.babykind.co.uk 0845 094 2275

Cumfybumfy www.cumfybunny.co.uk 01908 660096

Baby and Child Party Plan, Direct Selling and Franchise Ideas

Children’s Clothes Party Plan, Direct Selling and Franchise Ideas

See Your Banner here from Just £29 per month

Reach Mums who want to join YOUR Business Opportunity

Text links from just £6.95

Children’s Toys, Books, Games and Activities

• Kids Bee Happy Sand Art Entertainment direct sales. Find out more at www.kidsbeehappy.co.uk or phone 0800 033 7356

Other Opportunities

My Virtual Assistant – Use your PA, secretarial or administration skills to run your own home based virtual assistant business with a My Virtual Assistant franchise. www.myvirtualassistant.co.uk 0844 357 1409

More Resources

Sites with Direct Selling Opportunities and Information

15 Comments »

• Mums At Work: A Quick Guide | PlayPennies said:

[…] blog offers loads of helpful hints and tips for working mums and the Franchises and Party Plan Directory lists lots of family-friendly job […]

• Choosing a Party Plan or Direct Selling Company said:

[…] Family Friendly Working: Franchise, direct selling and party plan directory […]

• Five Tips For Starting A Party Plan | Mums Business Directory said:

[…] It’s an uphill struggle selling something if you don’t totally believe in it. There are many party plan companies out there, some well-known and others less so. Take some time to explore the different products to find one you really love. Check out Family Friendly Working’s Directory. […]

• Candle Supply said:

Thanks for sharing these contacts directory, they will come in handy for us.

You can add us if you would like, we do party opportunities at http://www.candlesupply.co.uk

Regards

Sarah Midland

• jane said:

Thanks for the links, I found them very useful.

• Gavin at Find a Party said:

Find a Party has just launched a brand new website, and you can still advertise your profile for free. We do provide premium membership options starting from just 13p a day for anyone wanting additional exposure.

With nearly 4000 registered profiles we are the UK ‘s #1 website for party planners and direct selling companies – as featured on Channel 4′s Super Scrimpers!

• Tabatha said:

I have been with DSA company AVON know for five years and counting and I love it.
    I take on my own teams, and show brochures to friends and family I found it suited me best because I couldn’t afford an outlay. There isn’t an outlay with AVON. Only a small fee of £16 which comes out of the first two orders/commission so this really helps and a small fee od £25 to become a sales leader. I find these so small in comparison to some however I have done other DSA companies which all were brilliant. I just felt AVON suited myself better.
    Thanks to AVON I have bought my own flat, car and been able to treat my daughter to days out.

• Sally said:

Hello! I am looking for 2 team members! This company is growing and booming!!! Can you imagine where we will be in a couple of years? Join me now!!!!!! Message me for details. Best products ever! ‪#‎joinnow‬ ‪#‎noregrets‬ ‪#‎betterfuture‬

• Stephen said:

Hi, You can add our details aswell if you’d like to!

I’m an independent distributor for a company called Wikaniko (WeCanEco) selling all sorts of eco-friendly products – from cleaning products, fab toiletries, cosmetics, pet care etc

It’s a bit like being an Avon Lady but with all eco-friendly stuff! (I’m forever taking the catalogues to friends, and having parties at mine, where people can try out the products!)

Because it’s helping people to go green, and all the products are really fab it’s not like your trying to sell people rubbish, and you’re also helping them to go green!

All the details are over at http://stephen.wikaniko.com

• Nikki said:

Hi! I would like my details to be added please.
    I am an independent Scentsy Consultant, we are a direct selling company originally from USA but now available in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, mainland Europe, U.K. And Ireland.
    We sell electric wax warmers for your home and business, our warmers are handmade using the best materials.
    Our wax bars are bursting with fragrance and available in over 80 different fragrances.
    Our products are so good they practically sell themselves.
    Aswell as our electric warmers and wax we also stock car bars, scent paks, laundry products, diffusers and oils, and plush toys full of fragrance.
    Check out my website for details of how to start your own business with Scentsy
    Check out my Facebook page for more information on our products

• Hayley Castle said:

Hi!
    I’m looking for a couple of people who might be interested in earning some extra cash for Christmas and have a passion for children’s books. I work for Scholastic Book Clubs and we are looking for a small group of people to test a new concept in running online book sales to their network of friends and family earning commission on every sale they make. There’s no upfront cost and we willl help set you up with everything you need.
    If you prefer you can earn money to buy books for a school or nursery or even a good cause like a charity.
    If you’d like to know more, just drop me an email at bookchampions@scholastic.co.uk and we’ll get back to you asap.
    Thanks, Hayley

• Amway Glow Party | Amway Products said:

[…] Flexible Working, Franchises, Direct … – Start here for business ideas, flexible low cost start up with party plan, direct selling and franchises for mums and dads […]

• Kathy Baxter said:

Independent Jamberry Consultant
    Company: Jamberry Nail Wraps
    Category: Fashion and Beauty
    Home Based: Yes
    Start-up Cost: £51 – £100
    Hours / Work Pattern: It’s up to you! Jamberry fits in with your life not the other way around

Description
    Time to get excited!!!
    Jamberry is coming to the UK in April!
    This is an amazing opportunity to get on the ground floor before this company takes off like it has in America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
    Jamberry is an amazing heat activated nail wraps, with over 300 designs there is something for everyone. These wraps can last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 6weeks on toes! Gone are the days of boring solid colour nails or hours and hundreds spent on salons for it to chip or flake days later!
    Check it out:
    This is an amazing opportunity to own your own business, work as much or little as u want, and/or earn a bit of cash while on facebook!
    Email me if you’re interested and wish to chat about this amazing opportunity and wish to try a sample. Be first to get things going in the UK.

• Kathy Baxter said:

Very excited to team up with Jamberry UK.

• Carlie Fulthorpe said:

Hi

I run a company called Silver Republic and we are currently looking for new team members to join us selling our stunning range of jewellery, visit the website for further details or find us on face book

xx

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: