The people at CV Library have been asking UK workers what their ideal job looks like. The result? Flexi-time and choosing when to work your daily 8 hours is the most desired aspect of a role.
- 39.8% think a salary of £25,000 is reasonable, while 27.5% want a higher pay of £5,500 per year.
- The majority (53.6%) would prefer to work flexi-time, choosing their eight hours between 06:00 and 18:00
- Only 25.1% want to stick with the traditional 9-5
- A further 38.7% would be happy with 25 days holiday, while 36.7% would want to stretch it to 30 days
- Two-thirds (66.4%) want to work somewhere that has a smart/casual dress code.
What would be your ideal working conditions?